RSVP exists so that someone like you, with the energy, life experience and knowledge to share, can make a big difference where you are most needed - in your community.
- Is a 501(c)3 organization.
- RSVP has been serving all of Suffolk County since 1972.
- Is one of 35 RSVP Senior Projects in New York State.
- Currently, over 800 volunteers are active in the community through RSVP.
- We partner with over 100 not-for-profit organizations organizations throughout the county who need volunteers to assist them and have diverse opportunities at their sites.
- Funded by federal, state, county and local government, as well as foundations and private contributions.
- Rendered 103,867 hours in 2018. The Independent Sector has valued each volunteer hour at $29.19. Thus, this equates to 3.3 million dollars in manpower!